One of our latest trio of vegetarian starters, out burnt cauliflower with Thai spices and siracha mayonnaise is proving to be a big hit!
Our latest dessert is a fusion between the famous Italian dessert and that most southern Thai ingredient, coconut!
1. Heat the coconut cream with both sugars in a saucepan on low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved.
2. Add the gelatin into the mix and turn off the heat. Pass the mixture through a sieve into a bowl. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the cream into the mix and stir until everything is incorporated.
4. Carefully pour the mixture into 20 shot glasses ¾ way up and place the tray with the glasses in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Peel and dice the mango and put it into a blender and blend until smooth. Once the panna cotta is chilled pour the mango puree over each one. Now is ready to serve.