Here you will find the recipe for one of our clients favourite dishes, our take on a Thai classic, we added crispy pork and dried prawns to add depth of flavour.
Baked Eggplant (serves 3)
Nam Yum (pickled garlic juice replaces sugar in this instance)
Pickled garlic juice
1. Oven bake the eggplant at 160 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and leave to cool.
2. At the same time put the dried prawns in the oven but remove after 5 minutes.
3. Cook the mince pork in a little bit of oil, cook until is super crunchy and leave it to cool.
4. To make the dressing add the lime juice, fish sauce and pickled garlic juice together in a bowl followed by thinly sliced onions and chili now taste and adjust flavour to your liking.
5. To put the dish together, cut the eggplant to the size you want and put them on your plate. Add the minced pork, then add the sauce on top, then finish the dish off with crispy dried shrimp, fried shallots, sliced pickled garlic and chopped cilantro.