By The Thai Experience
A classic Thai dessert you will find anywhere on the streets, here is how we make ours!
Sticky rice with mango
Black sesame seeds
1. Leave the rice soaking overnight before using. Strain the water and vapor cook until al dente, not too soft. It sould have a very sticky texture.
2. In a pot, pour the coconut milk and the palm sugar and dissolve at medium heat.
3. Once the rice is cooked and still warm, pour half the coconut-palm sugar mix into it, and stir slowly. Let it sit.
4. Reduce the rest of the liquid until thick.
5. Cut the mango in thick layers, 1/2 cm.
6. In a porcelain spoon, place a small ball of the sticky rice and pour the reduced coconut milk sauce on top, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and finish with a fresh mango slice.